Folks Here

Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

9 years ago he was a Neighbor guy next door just young about 19 found out i was gay and as we was talking i could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger and as i reach out to feel his bulge he unzips and out comes a monster of a cock standing up thick and long and hard and i knew i had to try this in my ass and he wanted to fuck as he told me he never has! i ask him if i could tape it and he agreed as long as i don't show his face so here it is him stretching my asshole to the limit making me moan like i've never moaned before and i could feel his cock throbbing and squrting filling my ass the first time i could feel it hitting inside me and a few mins later he started squirting hard in my ass the 2nd time and damn my ass was so full of cum i had to change my underwear three times that day as it kep oozing and soaking them


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...